Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com> on 2021/11/05 22:36:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] RFC-27 for Data skipping/column stats index rewrite -> github RFC

Hey folks,
    We have already put up RFC-27 data skipping/column stats index here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/RFC-27+Data+skipping+index+to+improve+query+performance>.
We have done more  analysis on this end and looking to add/fix more details
to the RFC. As we have moved to github PRs for RFC process, I will rewrite
the RFC using the new process and along the way fix the design and impl
details. High level intent and purpose remains the same, just some
specifics on the design and implementation to be added/fixed.

-Sivabalan

Re: [DISCUSS] RFC-27 for Data skipping/column stats index rewrite -> github RFC

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
+1 from me.
Please preserve the old page, since it has a bunch of discussions in the
community as well