Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2018/08/08 23:20:39 UTC

[HELP] Blog post for 2.6.0 Release

Hello all,
During my work on the release, I missed that we have started doing blog
posts for every release. I decided to announce the release, and start the
blog post afterwards - the blog post will only be late for a few days.

Please add all your release notes and comments in this doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jwz5AxInSm9C6z0TZqer6JYE2gpbJ_dZn88X37VvQEY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks everyone for your help and work for this release!

Best
-P.
--
Got feedback? go/pabloem-feedback