Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jay Potharaju <js...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/02 22:51:54 UTC

CDCR Custom Document Routing

Hi
The current cdcr setup does not work if my collection uses implicit
routing.
In my testing i found that adding documents works without any problems. It
doesn't seem to work correctly when deleting documents.
Is there an alternative to cdcr that would work in cross data center
scenario.

Setup:
8 shards : 2 on each node
Solr:6.6.4