Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com> on 2019/07/16 10:11:45 UTC

Documentum connection not working

Hallo.

I am using MCF 2.12
I would like to create a Repository connection to a Documentum Docbase

I obtain always the error:
Connection temporarily failed: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

I don’t understand if there is a problem about the webtop url?
docbasename=abc_test
webtopbaseurl=http://servenname.domain.net/documentale/component/main/
docbaseusername=documentum
domain=
docbasepassword=********

Or is there any other issue about this?

Furthermore I was trying to create a Authority Connection to Documentum but I obtain the error:
Connection failed: Transient remote exception creating session: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
In this case, I don’t see any field about the documentum server name:
docbasename=abc_test
docbaseusername=documentum
domain=
usernamecaseinsensitive=false
cachelifetimemins=1
cachelrusize=1000
usesystemacls=true
docbasepassword=********

So how could it work?

Thanks a lot
Mario

R: Documentum connection not working

Posted by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com>.
Hallo.
Thanks..I didn’t read the documentation about the sidecar documentum process.

Thanks a lot.

.

Are you running the documentum connector sidecar processes?  You need to be running those, and the documentum_server process must include a valid DFC distribution with a valid configuration file.  This is where the documentum server name comes from.

The documentation for "how to build and deploy" describes all this.
Karl

webtopbaseurl=http://servenname.domain.net/documentale/component/main/<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fservenname.domain.net%2Fdocumentale%2Fcomponent%2Fmain%2F&data=01%7C01%7CMario.Bisonti%40vimar.com%7C9bd7ae8e1a33428658cc08d709df9538%7Ca1f008bcd59b4c668f8760fd9af15c7f%7C1&sdata=R0d5bkwvIuLZolGyIRQ07mabD%2FX65%2FVcVdsrdIb8Iz0%3D&reserved=0>

Re: Documentum connection not working

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.