Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/09/05 06:19:07 UTC

[Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

See discussion in
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112555686731268
"
Cocoon PMC has recently asked Forrest PMC if it
would be useful for our committers to have access
to their SVN repository.
"

Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?

The vote finishes on 12 September and will be
decided by consensus approval.

-David

Re: [Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> See discussion in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112555686731268
> "
> Cocoon PMC has recently asked Forrest PMC if it
> would be useful for our committers to have access
> to their SVN repository.
> "
>
> Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?
>
> The vote finishes on 12 September and will be
> decided by consensus approval.

+1

I'm not sure I will ever use it, but I am increasingly finding myself
dipping into Cocoons Java code and discussing potential enhancements to
Cocoon components.

Ross

Re: [Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
David Crossley schrieb:
> See discussion in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112555686731268
> "
> Cocoon PMC has recently asked Forrest PMC if it
> would be useful for our committers to have access
> to their SVN repository.
> "
>
> Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?
>
> The vote finishes on 12 September and will be
> decided by consensus approval.

+1

Johannes

> -David

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Re: [Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> See discussion in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112555686731268
> "
> Cocoon PMC has recently asked Forrest PMC if it
> would be useful for our committers to have access
> to their SVN repository.
> "
>
> Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?
>
> The vote finishes on 12 September and will be
> decided by consensus approval.
>
> -David

+1

Re: [Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
The vote is closed. So the summary ...
6 binding +1 and 1 non-binding +0
1 binding -0

The consensus is positive.

Now it is in the Cocoon PMC hands.

-David

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
David Crossley wrote:

>See discussion in
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112555686731268
>"
>Cocoon PMC has recently asked Forrest PMC if it
>would be useful for our committers to have access
>to their SVN repository.
>"
>
>Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?

+1 It is very useful to me! ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
| "
| Cocoon PMC has recently asked Forrest PMC if it
| would be useful for our committers to have access
| to their SVN repository.
| "
|
| Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?
|
| The vote finishes on 12 September and will be
| decided by consensus approval.
|
| -David

+0

Gav...

Re: [Vote] svn access to cocoon for forrest committers

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?

My vote is -0 same reasons as in the vote about lenya.
Basically i am concerned with confusing people about
types of committers. Yet i am okay with this proceeding
if that is what others want.

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> See discussion in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112555686731268
> "
> Cocoon PMC has recently asked Forrest PMC if it
> would be useful for our committers to have access
> to their SVN repository.
> "
>
> Should we say "yes please, it would be useful"?

+1

            - verba volant, scripta manent -