Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/22 23:04:47 UTC

JDK Dependent build

Hi again,

I have a build and I want to make it JDK dependent. For instance if you are
triggering maven with a java that is older than 1.4 then a message is
displayed "Upgrade your java and try again."

Is this possible?

I tried with the <prerequisites> tag, but the only inner element that it
provided too.

Thanks again.
--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Re: JDK Dependent build

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, Petar,

You may want to make a feature request about that by filing a Jira Issue.

In the meantime, try the maven-antrun-plugin.

Cheers,
Franz