Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org> on 2023/07/04 08:11:17 UTC

Changing the defaults for GitHub generated email titles?

Hi all,

what do you think about chaning the default for GitHub auto generated
mail titles?

There was a proposal in [1] for changing it globally, but until there
is consensus: What do you think about chaning the default in TomEE ?

Looking at [2] such a change leads to a much cleaner thread-based
mailing list making it much more human readable.

wdyt?

Gruß
Richard

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/x2c8qgcs0qnydhv42zz51dkfgjwt3rd8
[2] https://lists.apache.org/list?dev@streampipes.apache.org:lte=4M:

Re: Changing the defaults for GitHub generated email titles?

Posted by Richard Zowalla <ri...@zowalla.com>.
I changed it for the main tomee repository, so our thread view should
be cleaner in the near future.

Gruß
Richard

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.