Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 10:14:12 UTC

Documentation update procedure? - newby

Hi there,

I would like to update VxLAN docs with required setup etc... Since current
docs is pretty incomplete, and not enough information to make vxlan acually
work.

Since I'm new to this process, what is the required way to contribute ?
So far I have only complained via JIRA...also no dev skills.

Andrija Panić

Re: Documentation update procedure? - newby

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Great, thx then :)

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Andrija,

> [...]

>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the
>> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
>> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
>> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
>> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a
>> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue
>> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil
>> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is
>> a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Documentation update procedure? - newby

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Andrija,