Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Kiryl Valkovich <vi...@gmail.com> on 2024/03/04 20:15:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] Clarify the relation between supported Pulsar versions and versioned docs

The release policy page states that Pulsar has two supported versions on the current date.
The documentation site provides four versions to choose from in the dropdown list. If some of them aren't actively supported, should they also be updated?

GitHub issue with more details and screenshots: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/22177

Best,
Kiryl

Re: [DISCUSS] Clarify the relation between supported Pulsar versions and versioned docs

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.
I personally agree it is frustrating to update in multiple places.
It's not time consuming, just annoying.
Maybe we can only update for the support LTS version and onwards?

Posted by Kiryl Valkovich <vi...@gmail.com>.
I submitted the PR https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/pull/843

Best,
Kiryl