Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/10/06 15:01:56 UTC

[ANN] Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.3-alpha Released

The Apache Jakarta Tomcat team is proud to announce the immediate
availability of Tomcat 5.5.3-alpha. This build addresses several
stability issues and other bugs, and we hope to make this out first
Beta-quality build of the 5.5 branch (the stability vote will take place
on the tomcat-dev list next week, as usual).

Release notes:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/RELEASE-NOTES

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/changelog.html

Downloads: Binaries:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi#tomcat-5.5
Sources: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi#tomcat-5.5

The Apache Jakarta Tomcat Team

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [ANN] Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.3-alpha Released

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
The tomcat5.exe and tomcat5w.exe seem to be missing from 5.5.3.  They exist in
5.5.2.  Might need to release 5.5.4.

Jake