Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/17 10:47:35 UTC

Process for releasing blueprint 0.2.1 ?

I'd like to have a release of blueprint 0.2.1 which would include
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-433 ?
What was the process for doing the application bugfix release ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Process for releasing blueprint 0.2.1 ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I've backported a few issues to 0.2.x branch, so I'll start a
blueprint 0.2.1 release asap.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet