Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/24 15:44:36 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Transactional cache could be in inconsistent state after node recovery.

As for me, it is logical to remove this flag after merging
IGNITE-6324. I suppose that the slowdown is negligible. BTW, yardstick
reports contains no information about confidence interval. I suppose
that another run could show not drop but improvement :)

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy