Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Han Ming Ong <ha...@mac.com> on 2004/03/31 07:05:00 UTC

Which feature flag in DOMWriter controls outputting as or

Hi all,

   Sorry that I couldn't remember the W3C name for this feature.
Essentially, if element foo has an empty content model, I would like
equivalent but I prefer the former syntax...

   I don't think any of these flags change that behavior

     // Introduced in DOM Level 3
     // DOMWriter feature
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTCanonicalForm[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTDiscardDefaultContent[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTEntities[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTFormatPrettyPrint[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTNormalizeCharacters[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTSplitCdataSections[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTValidation[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTWhitespaceInElementContent[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMWRTBOM[];
     static const XMLCh fgDOMXMLDeclaration[];

Any idea please?

Thanks, Han Ming

Re: Which feature flag in DOMWriter controls outputting as or

Posted by Han Ming Ong <ha...@mac.com>.
Alberto,
	Xerces-2.5

	Thanks for checking. Maybe the element has a Text children that is a
zero-length string because it is still showing <foo></foo>. I'll play
around.

Cheers.

Posted by Alberto Massari <al...@progress.com>.
Hi Han Ming,