Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Evan Kracoff <ek...@freshdirect.com> on 2005/01/05 18:14:40 UTC

oracle store on weblogic 8.1 problem

Ok im really pulling my hair out here trying to solve this -

If I am starting weblogic on a fresh slide schema everything starts up
fine, HOWEVER the next time I restart my server, I get this error

05 Jan 2005 12:09:41 -
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter - ERROR - SQL
error 1 on /: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SLIDE.SYS_C0033175) violated

org.apache.slide.common.ServiceAccessException: Service
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.JDBCStore@be1539 access error :
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SLIDE.SYS_C0033175) violated

	at
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter.createException(S
tandardRDBMSAdapter.java:1404)
	at
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter.grantPermission(S
tandardRDBMSAdapter.java:569)
	at
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.AbstractRDBMSStore.grantPermission(Abs
tractRDBMSStore.java:468)
	at
org.apache.slide.store.AbstractStore.grantPermission(AbstractStore.java:
735)

Someone else must have seen this error, please help

Evan