Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 23:53:19 UTC

PojoWorkContextTunnel.getThreadWorkContext() returning null

Can any one see why the HelloWorldTestCase in implementation-script is
failing as JDKInvocationHandler.invoke is getting a null returned from
PojoWorkContextTunnel.getThreadWorkContext()? It is getting set in
SimpleRuntimeImpl.start but it seems to get lost somewhere before it gets to
JDKInvocationHandler.invoke.

   ...ant

Re: PojoWorkContextTunnel.getThreadWorkContext() returning null

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok found the problem, there was two versions of the PojoWorkContextTunnel
class, one in host-embedded and another in implementation-java-runtime. I've
deleted those and changed them to use a single class in core utils.

   ...ant