Posted to builds@apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/07/08 20:35:03 UTC

analysis.apache.org

Correct me if this is the wrong list please, but I was unable to find
any information about which list is responsible for analysis.a.o.  I
figured that it was semi-related to builds.

How do I go about getting an account on that site, so that I can look at
the cloudstack project's configuration.  It hasn't been updated since
Jan, and we'd like to figure out where things are going wrong.

-chip

Re: analysis.apache.org

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Thanks, I'm okay with infra handling this since the reports are
working now.

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 11:22:11PM +1000, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Which resource?
> As Sonar doesn't have a fine access restriction the configuration is
> available for sonar admins.
> What do you want to do?
>
> 2013/7/13 Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>:
> > Thanks for fixing. Would committers have access to this resource? I
> > couldn't login to the page.
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 09:10:26AM +1000, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> >> Yes good place to ask.
> >> I missed to change the git repo.
> >> I have scheduled a build but there is a huge queue.
> >> So wait a bit for the result.

> >> --
> >> Olivier Lamy
> >> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au
> >> http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
> >
> > --
> > Prasanna.,
> >
> > ------------------------
> > Powered by BigRock.com
> >

> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: analysis.apache.org

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Which resource?

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: analysis.apache.org

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Thanks for fixing. Would committers have access to this resource? I
couldn't login to the page.

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 09:10:26AM +1000, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Yes good place to ask.
> I missed to change the git repo.
> I have scheduled a build but there is a huge queue.
> So wait a bit for the result.
>
> 2013/7/9 Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>:
> > Correct me if this is the wrong list please, but I was unable to find
> > any information about which list is responsible for analysis.a.o.  I
> > figured that it was semi-related to builds.
> >
> > How do I go about getting an account on that site, so that I can look at
> > the cloudstack project's configuration.  It hasn't been updated since
> > Jan, and we'd like to figure out where things are going wrong.
> >
> > -chip
>

> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au