Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Marshall Markham <Ma...@maxpoint.com> on 2016/04/05 21:20:50 UTC

nosparkcontext option fails

Hey Team,

I pip installed the toree 0.1.0.dev4 package last night and am running on Ubuntu with Spark1.6.0/scala 2.10.5. When I use the toree kernel in jupyter console with --nosparkcontext enabled spark appears to attempt to create context all the same and then fail. See attached.

Best,
Marshall

Marshall Markham
Marketing Scientist
MAXPOINT(r)
Direct: 919.480.4935
www.maxpoint.com<http://www.maxpoint.com/>

This email and any attachments may contain private, confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete this email and any attachments.