Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Jeff Rodenburg <je...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/12 05:15:19 UTC

RemoteSearchable woes

Anyone running RemoteSearchable? I'm on v1.4.3 and am using it just fine,
until I need to:

1) use a custom sort, or
2) use something that extends HitCollector

I've got an idea as to the reasons why (serialization and remoteness), but
how do I get around these? Anyone run into issues like these and found a
crafty way to solve it?

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

- jeff r.

Re: RemoteSearchable woes

Posted by Jeff Rodenburg <je...@gmail.com>.
I'll take the no-response as a "no". :-)