Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Christian Schneider <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 17:43:19 UTC

Browse through HDFS on the File System

Hi,
is there smth. available to do it on the commandline?

I need to cleanup some old files from our system.

Best Regards,
Christian.

Re: Browse through HDFS on the File System

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavan,
thanks, those two commands i know. I mean a way to do it in a
"exploitative" way. Like with "nc".

Best Regards,
Christian.

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavan,

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavan,

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavan,

Posted by Pavan Sudheendra <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

--
Regards-
Pavan

Re: Browse through HDFS on the File System

Posted by Pavan Sudheendra <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

--
Regards-
Pavan

Re: Browse through HDFS on the File System

Posted by Pavan Sudheendra <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

--
Regards-
Pavan

Re: Browse through HDFS on the File System

Posted by Pavan Sudheendra <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

--
Regards-