Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/03/07 19:49:20 UTC

Part of our website not being published via svn pubsub?

We moved our /d/ part of our tree to svnpubsub on December 19, 2012 (see notes
below).  However, we now notice that updates to our svn tree

          https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/site/trunk/uima-website/docs/d/

don't seem to be getting published.

Is there something more we need to do?

-Marshall

Re: Part of our website not being published via svn pubsub?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
pinging - still have no resolution on this.

Note: earlier reply made wrong assumption that our site was CMS based; see next
note.

Should we post a Jira on this?

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.