Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/15 16:18:44 UTC

unit tests not working from eclipse

H,

a silly mistake probably: none of the unit tests I try to run from
eclipse work. they all report (test-) class not found. I have tried
several from server and utils so far. The target/test-classes is
configured in both projects. tests are passing beyond server on the
cli with mvn test.

Anyone that can show me the err of my ways?

thanks,
--
Daan

Re: unit tests not working from eclipse

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I know it is not in the code. The same tests work in other source
trees/workspaces. I don't see the difference. very irritating.

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daan,

--

EOF