Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Greg Roberts <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/10 08:37:16 UTC

Congraulation to the whole AOO 3.4 team for completeing yoru 1st Apache release!

All,

I just wanted to push a little pat on the back to all you wonderful and committed team members for the great cooperative moment in the history of this great product! You all deserve a thank you for your time and commitment to completing this project, What looked to me as a very complex and frustrating process you all have just been through. I know my understand of team dynamics and professional development has been greatly enhance and improved just to have done the cameo part I have played.

Greg