Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Gaurav Bapat <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 07:14:12 UTC

Kafka-Kibana Integration

Hi,

I have deployed Metron on single node but I am not able to visualize logs
in Kibana, I have my logs going from NiFi to Kafka topic but I cant see
them on Kibana

I think I am missing something, my data is not parsed and indexed, I dont
know how do I connect this

My logs are in CEF format and I have selected CEF Parser

Please help, I am stuck

Re: Kafka-Kibana Integration

Posted by Farrukh Naveed Anjum <an...@gmail.com>.
I am facing similar problem in 0.4.2 don't know but it fails to create the
ElasticSearch Indices for bro, snort or squid usecase..... all components
are working in ambari ? Any Idea what could be the potential problem.

I have checked ElasticSearch (GREEN) and Kibana are running.

Yet it fails to create any index ?

--
With Regards
Farrukh Naveed Anjum