Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Ilya Ganelin <il...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/22 03:26:22 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError with ZonedDateTime

Hello - I'm trying to deploy the Spark TimeSeries library in a new
environment. I'm running Spark 1.6.1 submitted through YARN in a cluster
with Java 8 installed on all nodes but I'm getting the NoClassDef at
runtime when trying to create a new TimeSeriesRDD. Since ZonedDateTime is
part of Java 8 I feel like I shouldn't need to do anything else. The weird
thing is I get it on the data nodes, not the driver. Any thoughts on what's
causing this or how to track it down? Would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Re: NoClassDefFoundError with ZonedDateTime

Posted by Timur Shenkao <ts...@timshenkao.su>.
Which version of Java 8 do you use? AFAIK, it's recommended to exploit Java
1.8_0.66 +

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
You can use this command (assuming log aggregation is turned on):

yarn logs --applicationId XX

In the log, you should see snippet such as the following:

java.class.path=...

FYI

Posted by Ilya Ganelin <il...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.