Posted to user@poi.apache.org by sarwesh kumar <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/06/26 00:35:57 UTC

AutoFilter using poi

Hello,
I am trying to use poi library to filter a particular string in one excel sheet and want to write all the corresponding data with that string, into another excel sheet. But the code I am using is not working out. For Ex:

sarwesh India
dewesh  Usa
mohan   India
ganesh   UK

so now i want the following details to be written in another excel sheet.
sarwesh India
mohan India

The code I am using is following,
AutoFilter filter=sheet.setAutoFilter(cellRangeAddress.valueOf("A1"B9"));

Now how to apply code for filtering the particular string like "India".
Can you help in this regard, please.

Thanks and Regards,
Sarwesh kumar