Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org> on 2013/04/02 01:44:35 UTC

Ambari Meetup Details.

Hi folks,
 The details for the Ambari meetup have been updated at:
http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ambari-User-Group/events/109316812/. For folks
who are joining remotely, a webex link is available. Also, for folks
driving to Hortonworks, there should be enough parking around the HWX
office. There will also be some food/snacks for folks who get hungry :).

See you guys tomorrow.

thanks
mahadev

RE: Ambari Meetup Details.