Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/02/25 10:22:32 UTC

Behavior of CacheManager.enableStatistics()

Hi, All.

In Ignite we could turn on/off cache statistics at runtime.

Should it be local or global?
I take a look into spec and there nothing about it.

I think this operation should be global.

Any reason to collect metrics on one node and not collect metrics on
another node?
Also we should think about node/cache start.

For example, start one node, disable statistics and start second node with
statistics enabled  in config. How to resolve this situation?

Thoughts?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems