Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Schene, Chris" <Ch...@experian.com> on 2016/01/19 17:06:22 UTC

How do I left Align a cell?

Hi,

I am using this code to create a cell that I want left justified but it is
showing up as centered

private CellStyle createCellString(XSSFWorkbook wb, int c) {
		CellStyle myCellStyleStyle=  wb.createCellStyle();
		XSSFFont myFont= wb.createFont();
		myFont.setFontHeightInPoints((short)10);
		myFont.setFontName("Arial");
		//System.out.println("createCellString color = " + c + "(" +
getColorName(c) + ")");
		myFont.setColor((short) c);
		myFont.setBold(c == getColorIndex("BLACK") ? false : true);
		myFont.setItalic(false);
		myCellStyleStyle.setFont(myFont);
		myCellStyleStyle.setAlignment((short) ALIGN_LEFT);
		myCellStyleStyle.setVerticalAlignment(valign);
		return myCellStyleStyle;
	}

Christopher Schene
Field Engineer
Global
Fraud and Identity Solutions

Experian
16260 N. 71st Street
Suite #400 ?Scottsdale
 Arizona, USA
 85254
+1 602.290.9792 mobile
+1 480.751.3928 office
chris.schene@experian.com
www.experian.com <http://www.experian.com/>

Re: How do I left Align a cell?

Posted by Javen O'Neal <ja...@gmail.com>.
See
https://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/ss/util/CellUtil.html#setCellStyleProperty(org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Cell,%20org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Workbook,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.Object)

Re: How do I left Align a cell?

Posted by Javen O'Neal <ja...@gmail.com>.