Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kirti Bodhmage <ki...@ahds.ac.uk> on 2005/09/22 18:51:18 UTC

Adding Axis web services in existing web application

Hi,

I have developed a web service which needs to be added to existing web
application which is aleady running on the Tomcat.
I am not been able to understand where to deploy class files and libs for
the webservices.

For testing I have developed axis web service and deplyed it under axis
directory in webapp , but these webservices should be part of another web
application.
How to configure it?

thanks
Kirti

Re: Adding Axis web services in existing web application

Posted by Guy Rixon <gt...@ast.cam.ac.uk>.
The loose classes go in WEB-INF/classes and the jars go in WEB-INF/lib, just
like in any other web-app. You need to put Axis' server-config.wsdd file -
into WEB-INF.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Kirti Bodhmage wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have developed a web service which needs to be added to existing web
> application which is aleady running on the Tomcat.
> I am not been able to understand where to deploy class files and libs for
> the webservices.
>
> For testing I have developed axis web service and deplyed it under axis
> directory in webapp , but these webservices should be part of another web
> application.
> How to configure it?
>
> thanks
> Kirti

Guy Rixon 				        gtr@ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523