Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by António Mota <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 15:51:44 UTC

NoXML configuration for WS

Hi all.

I'm making a POC including a service being served by both RS and WS and I'm
trying to configure everything in code, there was no problem in configure
the RS one, courtesy of Andriy Redko [1] :)

@Bean
 public Server jaxRsServer() {
JAXRSServerFactoryBean factory =
RuntimeDelegate.getInstance().createEndpoint(restApplication(),
JAXRSServerFactoryBean.class);
 factory.setServiceBean(testService());
 return factory.create();
}

but I can't find any documentation or examples on how to do a similar thing
for WS. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

[1]
http://aredko.blogspot.ca/2013/01/going-rest-embedding-jetty-with-spring.html

* Melhores cumprimentos / Beir beannacht / Best regards *
*______________________________________________________*

*António Manuel dos Santos Mota <http://gplus.to/amsmota>*
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota>
*______________________________________________________*