Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/13 11:46:17 UTC

xbean.xml in soap-binding example

Why do we need 2 xbean.xml - one in binding-su and another in engine-su ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

RE: xbean.xml in soap-binding example

Posted by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Philipp Rossmanith . I tried exposing one more POJO as WS. It wasn't
working until I had to give a different port no. for
the 2nd service in the locationURI. How do I avoid creating jetty ? suppose
servicemix is running in Jboss how do I make use of Tomcat and not use Jetty
?

Pradeep

Posted by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com>.