Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "gaurav.seth" <ga...@kronos.com> on 2012/08/30 19:18:10 UTC

Logging DLQ messages

Is there any way to log messages that got trapped in DLQ in logs? How I can
be notified when a message get stored in DLQ, do I need to write some thread
class?

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Seth

Re: Logging DLQ messages

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
You could register a topic listener on your DLQ and consume and process the message when it gets send to the DLQ.

Alternatively you can have an advisory msg generated whenever a msg is moved to DLQ. See http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html, properties ActiveMQ.Advisory.MessageDLQd.Queue and ActiveMQ.Advisory.MessageDLQd.Topic

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com