Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de> on 2017/04/11 06:46:29 UTC

How to deactivate/delete old GitHub mirror for log4cxx?

Hi,

the logging project log4cxx moved to a new GIT-repo recently, but had
a mirror on GitHub already in the past at the following place:

https://github.com/apache/log4cxx

The new mirror is the following:

https://github.com/apache/logging-log4cxx

Is there any way to deactivate/delete/whatever the old mirror? I
already dealt with the PRs, so there shouldn't be anything lost if
deleted. Or is there at least some note in the project description
and/or some redirection possible? I don't seem to have access to the
project or repo.

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: How to deactivate/delete old GitHub mirror for log4cxx?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
And to be clear - that's an INFRA JIRA ticket -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA/ (since this went to many
mailing lists)
John

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Ralph Goers,
am Dienstag, 11. April 2017 um 15:45 schrieben Sie:

> Thorsten, I’d say it is up to you as to which way to go. In either
> case are you comfortable creating the infra ticket or would you like me to do it?

Let's delete it, it's less confusing and we don't seem to loose
anything of value anymore.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thorsten, I’d say it is up to you as to which way to go. In either case are you comfortable creating the infra ticket or would you like me to do it?

Ralph

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Yury B." <bo...@gmail.com>.
Leave link to the new location in description, this will be great promo.

Posted by Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.