Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/06/03 02:15:00 UTC

PDF images does not shown

Hi:

I am backing to the same point. :(

I used jimmy.jar, pregenerate my images from SVG to PNG and SVG to JPEG
but PDF does not show any image SVG, PNG or JPEG!

Is there a really solution to this problem?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: PDF images does not shown

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 06:15:00PM -0600, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am backing to the same point. :(
>
> I used jimmy.jar, pregenerate my images from SVG to PNG and SVG to JPEG
> but PDF does not show any image SVG, PNG or JPEG!

*Pre* generate?  So you've got regular static PNG and JPG files, but
they're not appearing in PDFs?  Does images-in-PDF work for the seed site
('forrest seed site')?

--Jeff