Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Igor Romanov <Ig...@jlctech.com> on 2005/12/15 10:28:25 UTC

[mina] MINA questions (newbie)

Hello All,

I'm trying to get to know MINA at the moment.
I'm writing a simple SMTP client, and following examples I've created some
message classes and implement state machine inside the protocol handler
class. How and where should I implement sessions management logic, e.g. the
code that will get new messages from queue and look if open connection is
exists already to corresponding mail server and so on?

--

Igor

Re: [mina] MINA questions (newbie)

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Igor,

I'm sorry for this late reply.

2005/12/15, Igor Romanov <Ig...@jlctech.com>:

> I'm writing a simple SMTP client, and following examples I've created some
> message classes and implement state machine inside the protocol handler
> class. How and where should I implement sessions management logic, e.g.
> the code that will get new messages from queue and look if open connection
> is exists already to corresponding mail server and so on?I'm trying to get
> to know MINA at the moment.

Your question is too general.  Why don't you start from example code?
Please ask us again after you have more specific questions.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C