Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ni...@bt.com on 2004/03/04 16:08:42 UTC

Eclipse plugin exclusion tag

I've been trying to get the exclusion filter in the Eclipse .classpath
file to be used, and while there are a couple of open issues on
Jira(MPECLIPSE-14 in particular), they appear to have been left alone
for quite a while. I have adapted the patch from MPECLIPSE-14 to the
current system (the separate classpath.jelly), but there appears to be
no way to add a comment / attachment to this plugin's issues. So I
thought I'd post it here, and hope one of the developers picked it up,
or that it might help one of you other guys.

It's not the best patch, since my CVS access has just been blocked at
the firewall 8(, but it should work.

Nick

---
Research Engineer