Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/24 20:11:29 UTC

[TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC1

Hi Devs,

Please find the RC1 packs here[1]. If you find any blockers please raise a
jira and respond to this email.

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.8/RC1
Regards

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC1

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Lahiru,

Looks like you committed the RC1 to release area instead of dev area. I removed the ones from release area, did a fresh build and committed to dist area.

The teasing URL you posted still remains the same - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.8/RC1

Suresh

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes we should create RC2. AIRAVATA-857 is fixed now. I added missing properties to airavata-client.properties. I will test Airavata API changes in RC2.

After updating to trunk, i am getting https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-863 issue on mysql. Do i need to change any DBCP properties in Message box?

Thanks
Raminder

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC1

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Great. I will do testing and let you know. [1] is the critical issue for the release. I am testing different JPA properties to fix this.

Thanks
Raminder

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-857