Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by 李梦翔 <xi...@qq.com> on 2016/11/09 01:59:24 UTC

回复:How to link the thirdparty library such as .a file into myproject?

Tanks for your reply.

Posted by 李梦翔 <xi...@qq.com>.
Great job! I have merged it to my project. Thanks!

Author: Marko Kiiskila <marko@runtime.io <ma...@runtime.io>>
Authored: Wed Nov 9 17:10:18 2016 -0800
Committer: Marko Kiiskila <marko@runtime.io <ma...@runtime.io>>
Committed: Wed Nov 9 17:10:18 2016 -0800

newt/builder/build.go      | 23 ++++++++++++-----
newt/toolchain/compiler.go | 57 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
newt/toolchain/deps.go     | 27 +++++++++++++++++++

Author: Marko Kiiskila <marko@runtime.io <ma...@runtime.io>>