Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2013/06/09 03:00:25 UTC

Ruby 2.0.0 support

Hi,

As we were starting to get some bug reports from Ruby 2.0.0 through I
decided that as a first step it was a good idea to go through and try
and get the tests passing. They currently seem to run and pass under
Ruby 2. I have also added a test run to the TravisCI build to verify
the behaviour going forward.

However, we don't yet use Ruby 2 in any of our projects so it is quite
possible that I have missed some things. If anyone is using Ruby 2 and
wants to give the current trunk version a go under that version of
ruby and report back any failures then that would be

Thanks,

Peter Donald

Ruby 2.0.0 support

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Hi,

As we were starting to get some bug reports from Ruby 2.0.0 through I
decided that as a first step it was a good idea to go through and try
and get the tests passing. They currently seem to run and pass under
Ruby 2. I have also added a test run to the TravisCI build to verify
the behaviour going forward.

However, we don't yet use Ruby 2 in any of our projects so it is quite
possible that I have missed some things. If anyone is using Ruby 2 and
wants to give the current trunk version a go under that version of
ruby and report back any failures then that would be great.

Thanks,

Peter Donald