Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/12 22:00:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha3 RC1

Dear Community,

Ignite 3 development is moving forward. In the last several months we've
added the following features:

   - New SQL engine based on Apache Calcite + JDBC driver.
   - Persistence implementation based on RocksDB.
   - New binary client protocol with an implementation in Java.
   - Data rebalancing.

This is a significant milestone, so I think it will be valuable to share
the current state with the broader community.

I propose to release 3.0.0 Alpha3 with the features listed above.

Please vote.

---

Release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ignite/3.0.0-alpha3-rc1/
Maven staging:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1532
Git tag: https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/tree/3.0.0-alpha3-rc1

+1 - accept Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha3 RC1
 0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha3 RC1 (explain why)

Voting guidelines: https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
How to verify the release: https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

The vote will be open for 72 hours and will close on October 15th at 10pm
UTC:
https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&iso=20211015T15&year=2021&month=10&day=15&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p0=224

-Val

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha3 RC1

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
The vote is successful with three binding +1 votes.

-Val

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Val,

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.