Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2022/05/05 21:33:57 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1900597 - /spamassassin/trunk/t/mkrules_else.t

Thanks, Henrik for this and the other little test things. They were
bothering me every time I ran tests the past few days while working on
the big test issues, but I had to put off fixing them.

Isn't nice when tests produce so little noise that you can finally see
the cosmetic or little problems and fix them?