Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by jan <rt...@googlemail.com> on 2017/06/27 20:23:46 UTC

Re: [ERICSSON] - Trade Compliance: ECCN code for Apache Items

I appreciate there may be a loss of subtlety traversing languages, but
this doesn't come over to politely.

I can't help you, the best I can find is
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/>. This *may* be more helpful
than posting here although it covers none of the software you mention,
sorry, but maybe it's worth a look through that page.

I have to admit I'd never heard of ECCN classifications and am
surprised it even exists.

cheers

jan