Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Santosh Marella <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/12 23:22:35 UTC

Institutions running kerberized Hadoop clusters

Hey folks,

  Just curious if we have a list of institutions that are running
*kerberized* Hadoop clusters? I noticed we have a PoweredBy Hadoop
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP2/poweredby> page that
lists all the institutions running Hadoop, but couldn't find something
similar for kerberized Hadoop clusters. Appreciate any pointers on this.

Thanks,
Santosh

Re: Institutions running kerberized Hadoop clusters

Posted by Santosh Marella <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wei-Chiu. Was looking mainly to get to know the institutions. At
Twitter, we have been working on kerberizing our clusters and wanted to see
who out there has already done it, any insights/best-practices that we can
leverage than reinventing the wheel (especially when dealing with things at
scale). Any institutions that you can share that have kerberized clusters
in the order of thousands of nodes?

Thanks,
Santosh.

Posted by Santosh Marella <ma...@gmail.com>.