Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/13 19:33:54 UTC

Testing new dev list

I haven't seen any direct traffic on this list since I subscribed so I just
want to ask if there is a plan to forward from google groups over to this
list or is the plan just to stop using it and move over here at a specific
date?

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Custine

Re: Testing new dev list

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
DOH!  It helps to reply to the confirmation emails :-P  You would think I
should have some experience with this...

--
Chris Custine

Re: Testing new dev list

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.