Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lianghwa Jou <lj...@comcast.net> on 2006/03/29 22:14:43 UTC

WSDL2Java bug in rpc/literal ?

I am trying the echoString operation in the Axis2SampleDocLit example.
According to the WSDL, it should be a rpc/literal operation but axis2
will only accept document/literal. I have to write php code to change
the client request to doc/literal style to get a 200 reponse but the
return type is doc/literal again. I use the Axis2 on tomcat as the
server and php 5.1.1 as the client for the testing and I capture the
packet trace from Ethereal. The captured encoding in the soap body are:

rpc/literal
<echoString>
    <a>
       <echoStringParam>