Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2010/07/25 21:54:09 UTC

apr-util CTR?

Is apr-util CTR?

The 1.3.x STATUS file points at the one in trunk, which is of course
gone. Should I add backport sections to the 1.3.x file?

I want to backport the fixes for expat needed when rolling with libtool
2 (r979102) from the non-released 1.4 and 1.5 branches, but the question
is more general.

Regards,

Rainer

Re: apr-util CTR?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> wrote:
> Is apr-util CTR?

yes; apr-util == apr w.r.t. project guidelines

> The 1.3.x STATUS file points at the one in trunk, which is of course gone.
> Should I add backport sections to the 1.3.x file?

no need

(I guess one could put something in 1.3.x STATUS if review was
critical but not forthcoming on the M-L)