Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Stortz <js...@quotesmith.com> on 2002/07/24 18:34:09 UTC

Links on Page sometimes need webapp name, sometimes don't?

Hey more tomcat questions!

Why would it happen that when I print out links for
users sometimes I need to use my webapp name (auto),
and sometimes not?

Examples:

/auto/servlet/com.qs.ScreenBuilder
or
/servlet/com.qs.ScreenBuilder

Depending on which page it is, sometimes I have to
use the /auto and sometimes I cannot.  If i deviate
either way I get 404 errors like this:

type Status report
message /auto/servlet/com.qs.ScreenBuilder
description The requested resource (/auto/servlet/com.qs.ScreenBuilder) is not available.

All output that builds these links is made in a servlet.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

-Jason