Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com> on 2002/10/25 17:46:16 UTC

How to enable Torque logging?

Does anybody know how to enable Torque logging in Jetspeed? Uncommenting the
log properties in Torque.properties does not do it. I am working with the
Jetspeed's CVS head version of Torque. Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com
web: http://www.ngsltd.com

RE: How to enable Torque logging?

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
David,

That works with Torque 3.0 b5. Thanks a lot!

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.