Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by fabrizio <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/27 09:08:38 UTC

ws-notification from c# language

Hello,

I have this problem:

if I want to write a C# console application ( as a client program to send
ws-notification message to Servicemix ESB),
by visual studio 2008 (.NET 3.5),
I add (to console application)  a web reference of the web service related
to servicemix ESB address.
Then it seems ok:
visual studio tells me that I can use these new C# classes, like these:

- GetCurrentMessage ( Topic As TopicExpressionType )

- Notify ( As )

- RegisterPublisher ( PublisherReference As EndpointReferenceType ,  Topic
As TopicExpressionType ,  Demand As boolean ,  InitialTerminationTime As
dateTime ) As EndpointReferenceType

- Subscribe ( ConsumerReference As EndpointReferenceType ,  Filter As
FilterType ,  InitialTerminationTime As AbsoluteOrRelativeTimeType ,
SubscriptionPolicy As ) As EndpointReferenceType

My purpose is to send a ws-notification message to ESB;
I have to fill at least the tags:
 - Topic:  Dialect and the Topic content;
 - Message : the content of this tag .

In servicemix website I found examples (and documentation) about how to do
this work  by Java language; but I did not find anything about how to do the
same
work by C# language (so servicemix gives the interfaces to C#, but I do not
see documentation
about these interfaces): and it is very hard to understand how to do this
work without documentation
(the classes and methods are quite different from java interfaces).

Is it possible to have a very simple example, of sending ws-notification
message,
done by C# language?

Thank you.

Fabrizio