Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl> on 2000/11/14 12:17:56 UTC

Re: save xml to filesytem

Mustapha Dada wrote:
> My cocoon read the Database through jdbc correctly , but don' t save the
> genereting xml
> Document to filesystem .
> why ? .
> How can cocoon save it automaticly to the filesystem ? .

Start reading what Cocoon does, what is purpose is, and read the FAQ.
Because you question makes no sense if you know what the purpose is of
Cocoon.

Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology

Re: save xml to filesytem

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Peter Verhage wrote:

> Mustapha Dada wrote:
> > My cocoon read the Database through jdbc correctly , but don' t save the
> > genereting xml
> > Document to filesystem .
> > why ? .
> > How can cocoon save it automaticly to the filesystem ? .
>
> Start reading what Cocoon does, what is purpose is, and read the FAQ.
> Because you question makes no sense if you know what the purpose is of
> Cocoon.

After you have done that you can check out the fp taglib, which can
write XML files to the filesystem.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring